Microsoft Office 2003 Word – CBT NuggetsSeptember 5, 2012 by: saolink
Microsoft Office 2003 Word – CBT Nuggets
English | Trainer: Chris Ward
How would you like it if a Microsoft Word expert would sit down with you, and show you how to use these features, step-by-step – so you can make your documents more attractive while spending less time futzing around trying to get Word to do what you want? This training on Microsoft Word 2003 will teach you how to skillfully use Word. In fact, you could even become the local Word guru.
Instructor and Microsoft Word expert Chris Ward breaks down each of Word’s functionalities step-by-step, showing you how to get Word to perform better and do the things you want. Then you can pause the videos, go do what you just learned, and come back to start again where you left off. And if you need to, you can even re-watch the videos to really cement your skills. By following along with this hands-on approach, you’ll become familiar with exactly how to get Word to do all the cool desktop publishing that it’s capable of – which makes getting the output you’re looking for as easy and painless as possible.
Mirror For Japan, EU, UAE, China, Au, Ru, SA, Brazil and Sing…
Password default : shytex
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- CBT Microsoft Office 2007 Word 77-601: Specialist Training for Microsoft Office Word 2007 MCAS 77-601
- Microsoft Office 2003 Excel – CBT Nuggets
- Microsoft Word 2010 Step by Step
- Microsoft Word 2010 Exam-Pack 77-881 CBT Nuggets DVD
- Certification Microsoft Word 2010 Exam-Pack 77-881
- CBTtraining: Certification Microsoft Word 2010 Exam-Pack 77-881 DVD
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft))
- Microsoft Office 2003 PowerPoint: Learn the Skills for Creating Attention-Getting Presentations – CBT Nuggets
- Certification Exam-Pack 77-881 Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010 Exam-Pack 77-881 DVD-iNKiSO