Developing Applications Using Visual C# 2008: Enterprise, Mobile, and Security Tutorial by AppDevJuly 31, 2012 by: saolink
Developing Applications Using Visual C# 2008: Enterprise, Mobile, and Security Tutorial by AppDev
English | Duration: 12h | WMV3 | 640×480 | 15fps 325kbps | WMA 48kbps 44.1KHz | 1.66GB
This course moves your development skills even further beyond the basics, starting with learning how to extend Visual Studio 2008 and handling issues you’ll encounter with multiple versions of assemblies and applications. You’ll learn to create and debug Windows services, and how to create and test applications for Windows Mobile devices. You’ll become expert working with XML, reading and writing data using the XML DOM and the XML reader/writer classes. Visual Studio 2008 adds new data-related features—you’ll learn about these new features, and also how to create new custom controls, secure applications, and create setup applications so you can deploy your solutions. You’ll finish by learning how to analyze code at runtime using attributes and reflection, and how to use the new Visual Studio 2008 client application services.
In this course, you will learn how to…
Extend the functionality of Visual Studio 2008.
Handle versioning issues with multiple assemblies or applications.
Create and debug Windows services.
Build and test mobile applications.
Read and write XML data using the Document Object Model, and XML readers and writers.
Perform cascading updates in joined data.
Easily convert data projects to n-tier distributed applications.
Create custom and user controls.
Correctly secure Windows applications.
Build setup applications.
Examine existing code using reflection.
Use distributed client settings in a Windows application.
Prerequisites: The course assumes that students have some programming background. No specific experience with Visual Studio 2008 or the .NET Framework is required, although this course does not focus on programming languages, but rather, on building Windows applications. You may find that it’s easier for you to follow the examples in this course if you have some prior experience working with the .NET Framework using Visual C#, or have taken a beginning programming course using Visual C#.
Mirror For Japan, EU, UAE, China, Au, Ru, SA, Brazil and Sing…
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Developing Applications Using Visual C# 2008: Enterprise, Mobile, and Security Tutorial by AppDev"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- AppDev Developing Applications Using Visual Basic 2008: Enterprise, Mobile, and Security
- AppDev – Developing Applications Using Visual C# 2008: Enterprise, Mobile, and Security (2009)
- AppDev Dev Apps C Sharp 2008 Enterprise Mobile and Security Course DVD
- AppDev Developing Applications Using Visual Basic 2008 Tutorials
- AppDev Dev Apps C Sharp 2008 Enterprise Mobile and Security DVD
- Visual Basic 2008 Enterprise Mobile and Security
- ADevTraining: Developing Applications Using Visual Basic 2008
- AppDev – Exploring Visual Studio 2010 Using Visual C Sharp DVD
- C# 2008 Enterprise Mobile and Security
- AppDev Windows Communication Foundation Using Visual Basic 2008 DVD