Developing Android Applications with Java Part 1 (2010)March 15, 2012 by: raload
Developing Android Applications with Java Part 1 (2010)
English | Duration: 11h 24m | H264 | 1280×800 | 29.97 fps 157kbps | AAC 128kbps | 1.22GB
Learn to build mobile applications for the exciting new Android platform. When you purchase this product, you’ll get access to the videos, slide presentations, and code examples associated with the online course, Developing Android Applications with Java, Part 1. This product will get you up to speed on the basics of Android development, including the Android SDK and the Eclipse IDE. As you learn, you’ll build a simple Android app from start to finish.
What will I learn?
* Use your Java skills to build apps with Eclipse and the Android SDK
* Build a working task manager application that tracks things to do and places to go
* Learn about Android controls, forms, and dialogs
* Link your app to a local database to make a user’s data persistent
* Improve user experience by taking advantage of Android features
* Make your app location-aware, and tie your tasks to map views
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Developing Android Applications with Java Part 1 (2010)"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- O’Reilly: Developing Android Applications with Java. Part 1
- Developing Android Applications with Java. Part 1- O’Reilly tutorials
- Developing Android platform Applications with Java, Parts 1 and 2
- Developing Android Apps with Java, Part 2 – Building a Twitter Application (2010)
- O’reilly : Developing Android Applications with Java. Part 2
- Developing Android Applications with Java Part 2 (2010)
- Developing Android Applications with Java. Part 2 – O’reilly tutorials
- Developing Android Applications with Java
- Developing Quality Android Applications Using Java Programming
- Developing Android Applications with Java, Part 1