CnTraining: Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 Exam: 156-215.65February 9, 2012 by: upa_kid
CnTraining: Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 Exam: 156-215.65
Trainer: Bobby Meador | Videos: 23 | Time: 11 hrs
CBT Nuggets – 471 MB
Check Point is the global leader in IT security, and Check Point CCSA certification says you”ve got the expertise to handle corporate security needs.
Trainer Bobby Meador”s step-by-step instructions show you how to improve the security of your current Check Point firewall deployment or build a Check Point security solution from the ground up.
This series maps to Check Point”s Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 156-215.65 exam. Passing the test earns you Check Point CCSA certification.
What You’ll Learn
* Video 1: CCSA Welcome|03:51
Intro to the CCSA series with a discussion about Check Point as a company and where the CCSA fits in the world of professional Check Point certifications.
* Video 2: Methods of attack|18:22
Methods of Attack will discuss the ways an hacker will choose to attack your company. We will also cover the types of hackers and tools of the trade in this nugget.
* Video 3: Firewall Concepts|28:45
Firewall Concepts will cover why we need a firewall and the types of fire walls supported by Check Point.
* Video 4: Product Installation Part 1|30:35
Part one of installing the Check Point software for Secure Platform & Windows to build an Firewall and management platform.
* Video 5: Product Installation Part 2|20:33
Part two of installing the Check Point software for Secure Platform to build an Firewall and management platform.
* Video 6: Product Installation Part 3|45:56
Part three of installing the Check Point software for Secure Platform to build an Firewall and management platform.
* Video 7: Advanced Splat Config I|34:57
Advanced Splat config part one will allow the student to become comfortable with the SPLAT command line.
* Video 8: Advanced Splat Config II|28:14
Advanced Splat config part two will cover more OS features to help the student understand the SPLAT command line.
* Video 9: NAT|39:18
This nugget on Nat will help the student to understand how to use network address translation (NAT) in a Check Point security policy. We will cover the concept of a hide and static nat in this nugget.
* Video 10: Security Policy & Rule Base Design|59:50
Security Policy and Rule base design will cover best practices for implementing a Check Point security policy. We will discuss Stealth, Cleanup and all rules required to implement a security policy correctly.
* Video 11: VOIP Security|24:49
VOIP security will cover the steps to protect voice and video with Check Point products.
* Video 12: Traffic and System Monitoring (SmartView Tracker)|26:24
SmartView Tracker will cover the software required to keep tabs on all of the network traffic entering and leaving your organization. You will learn how to filter and group network traffic.
* Video 13: SmartView Monitor Review|31:40
SmartView Monitor will be the central area for monitoring all Check Point systems.
* Video 14: Eventia Analyzer and Reporter|35:13
Eventia Analyzer & Eventia Reporter will cover how to install, configure and use both products. We will also cover express mode reports and using Suspicious Activity Rules (SAM) to protect your company.
* Video 15: User Mgmt and Authentication I|32:30
User Management part one will cover managing users in the Check Point local database on the SmartCenter Management server. We will also cover the concept of User Authentication as part of this nugget.
* Video 16: User Mgmt and Authentication II|20:35
User Management part two will cover Session Authentication and Client Authentication as part of our Check Point security policy.
* Video 17: User Mgmt and Authentication III|23:32
User Management part three will cover Smart Directory and LDAP Access for our user base.
* Video 18: (QOS) Quality of Service|44:10
QOS will cover controlling the flow of traffic streams through our firewall.
* Video 19: Web Filtering and Anti virus|27:39
Web Filtering and Anti-virus will allow us to learn the UTM features of Check Point.
* Video 20: SmartDefense Part 1|46:04
SmartDefense Part one will cover the IDS IPS software options in our Check Point security policy.
* Video 21: SmartDefense Part 2|40:27
SmartDefense Part two will cover more IDS IPS software protection options in our Check Point security policy.
* Video 22: SmartUpdate/Licensing|23:23
SmartUpdate and Licensing will cover how to update a Check Point product install and licensing products for production use.
* Video 23: Disaster Recovery/System Backup|29:13
Disaster Recovery and System backup will cover the CPbackup process and using upgrade_export to recover the Check Point security solution.
Mirror For Japan, EU, UAE, China, Au, Ru, SA, Brazil and Sing…
http://ul.to/5zyff94m/sevno.org_CBNuggets – CCSA NGX R65.part5.rar
http://ul.to/a334uvt3/sevno.org_CBNuggets – CCSA NGX R65.part4.rar
http://ul.to/g9pljkww/sevno.org_CBNuggets – CCSA NGX R65.part3.rar
http://ul.to/2hijfy3d/sevno.org_CBNuggets – CCSA NGX R65.part2.rar
http://ul.to/2xwpl78t/sevno.org_CBNuggets – CCSA NGX R65.part1.rar
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "CnTraining: Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 Exam: 156-215.65"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- CnTraining Exam: 156-215.65: Certified Security Administrator NGX R65
- Check Point CCSA NGX R65: Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 Exam: 156-215.65 – CBT Nuggets
- CBT Nuggets Check Point CCSA Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 DVD | 759 MB
- CBT Nuggets Check Point CCSA Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 DVD
- Check Point’s Certified Security Administrator NGX R65 156-215.65 exam
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (ccsa) Ngx Cert
- CCSA NG: Check Point Certified Security Administrator Study
- CBT Nuggets Check Point CCSE NGX II R65
- Essential Check Point FireWall
- Check Point NG VPN-1/Firewall-1: Advanced Configuration and Troubleshooting