Yaxin Bi, Mary Anne Williams – Knowledge Science, Engineering and ManagementNovember 14, 2011 by: diemannschaft
Yaxin Bi, Mary Anne Williams – Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management
Publisher: S?ringer | 2010-12-23 | ISBN: 3642152791 | PDF | 631 pages | 11.43 MB
The LNAI series reports state-of-the-art results in artificial intelligence research, development, and education, at a high level and in both printed and electronic form. Enjoying tight cooperation with the R & D community, with numerous individuals, as well as with prestigious organizations and societies, LNAI has grown into the most comprehensive artificial intelligence research forum available.
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management held in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, in September 2010.
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Yaxin Bi, Mary Anne Williams – Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- Computer Science & Convergence: CSA 2011 & WCC 2011 Proceedings
- Wen Yu, Edgar N. Sanchez, “Advances in Computational Intelligence”
- Ben Goertzel, “Proceedings of the Second Conference on Artificial General Intelligence”
- Trustworthy Software Development Processes: International Conference on Software Process, ICSP 2009 Vancouver, Canada, May 16-17, 2009 Proceedings
- Computer Science for Environmental Engineering and EcoInformatics
- Web Engineering: 9th International Conference
- Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming: 10th International Conference
- Computational Intelligence and Security: International Conference, CIS 2006,
- Advanced Software Engineering: Expanding the Frontiers of Software Technology
- Complex Systems Design & Management – Omar Hammami