CBT Nuggets On The Job Training VBScript and C#March 8, 2012 by: saolink
CBT Nuggets On The Job Training VBScript and C#
Genre: Video Training
CBT Nuggets On The Job Training VBScript
Windows admins, you know you’ve done it — clicked the same 5 buttons over and over again to do something that should be automated.
Using the Windows interface to do your admin tasks gets repetitive — and boring. Now you can automate Windows admin tasks with VBScript VBScript is the non-programmer’s scripting language. Instructor Greg Shields calls it “unbelievably easy to learn.” Plus it’s powerful and functional. You can use it to automatically do much of what you need to do in a typical day of Windows administration.
Every Windows network admin should know a little VBScript. It will make your life much easier.
This series will get you started lightning-fast on VBScript
Greg Shields — the instructor for this series — is the type of Windows admin that likes to get things done quickly. He put together this series with the same idea — learn VBScript quick, with skills you can use on the job right away.
Here’s what you cover in the VBScript series:
* Where, when, and why to use VBScript
* When not to!
* Scripting techniques
* Scripting samples
* How to write scripts quickly using “Cut and Paste” and “The Policy of Theft”
* These videos are 100% about helping you do your job better
Currently there is no industry-recognized certification for VBScript. But these are valuable skills. They make Windows administration easier — which helps you work better and faster, and makes your job easier. That’s why we’ve created this as part of our On The Job Training Series.
This series gives you the skills you need to apply VBScript on the job, transforming repetitive and labor-intensive tasks into simple scripts you write once and run quickly when you need them.
VBScript is not just for programmers!
We can’t emphasize this enough. Sure, programmers can benefit from knowing VBScript — and from watching this series. But this series is designed for Windows admins. You can learn to use VBScript without being a programmer. This series will show you how.
CBTnuggets – On The Job Training Series – C#
English | Level:Beginner to Intermediate
On The Job Training Series: C# contains these videos:
- Overview: What is Microsoft .NET?
- Introducing Microsoft C# (free video)
- The Basics of Variables, Operators, and Expressions
- Implementing Methods
- Making Decisions Using Flow Control
- Classes, Objects, and Assemblies
- Developing Business Objects Part 1
- Developing Business Objects Part 2
- Working with Menus
- Working with C# Events
- Windows List Controls: The Combo Box
- Introduction to ADO.NET Part 1
- Introduction to ADO.NET Part 2
- Introduction to ADO.NET Part 3
- Databound Controls
- Introducing ASP .NET
- Databound Web Applications
- Using the Web Configuration File
- Advanced DataGrid Techniques
- The .NET Framework and XML
Mirror For Japan, EU, UAE, China, Au, Ru, SA, Brazil and Sing…
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "CBT Nuggets On The Job Training VBScript and C#"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- CBT Nuggets Microsoft VBScript and Visual Basic Scripting Training Videos
- Microsoft VBScript Windows Administration: Simplify Windows Administration by Using VB Scripting on the Job with Greg Shields by CBT Nuggets
- CBT Nuggets On The Job Training Microsft VBScript
- CBT Nuggets – Microsoft VBScript Windows Administration: Simplify Windows Administration by Using VB Scripting on the Job with Greg Shields
- CBT Nuggets – On The Job Training VBScript
- CnTraining: On The Job Training VBScript
- VBScript to Windows PowerShell Training
- VBScript to Windows PowerShell — On-the-Job Training
- CBT Nuggets VBScript to Windows PowerShel
- VBScript to Windows PowerShel training