G.ComputingTraining: Develop apps for iPhone and iPadJanuary 15, 2012 by: upa_kid
G.ComputingTraining: Develop apps for iPhone and iPad
Language: German | ISO | 2.66 GB
The professional entry in the IOS development – Looking for a workout that will tell the app development for the new iOS 5 practice?
Then this training is right for you. Here you can learn from the professional development team and Dirk Theisen Axel Katerbau the basics of app development. From the crash course on Objective-C and Cocoa Touch to programming a fully functional app provides this training all you need to get started in the IOS development. Profit from the experts and let us show you how you equip your app with advanced features: data export via e-mail, Twitter Intgegration, comparison with the icloud, location services and more. With many tips for publication in the App Store – so make your app on top sellers.
* The training for entry-level development with iOS 5
* Tips for publishing on the App Store and Debugging
* Icloud and Twitter, multilingualism, data export, etc.
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "G.ComputingTraining: Develop apps for iPhone and iPad"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- iOS 5 Core Frameworks: Develop & Design: Working with graphics, location, iCloud, & more – Shawn Welch
- Creating iOS 5 Apps: Develop and Design- Rich Warren
- Twitter Tips, Tricks, & Tweets, 2nd Edition – Paul McFedries
- Sams Teach Yourself the Twitter API in 24 Hours
- Beginners Easy Understand Twitter Training Mov H264
- Social Media Marketing With Facebook And Twitter Training
- My first iPhone training
- Social Media Marketing use Facebook And Twitter Training
- Learn by Video- V2Brain: iPhone and iOS 5 Advanced App Development
- Android Training: Introduction to Android Development