Escape StudiosTraining: Texturing With MayaDecember 24, 2011 by: upa_kid
Escape StudiosTraining: Texturing With Maya
Filesonic | 4.14GB
English | MP4 | 11hours | 1280×720 | aac 44100 Hz Escape Studios
Shape up. Our Texturing with Maya tutorials show you how to add textures to base models and turn skinned wireframes into realistic objects.
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to manipulate photographs and create brushes and layers ready to use in Maya, just like the professionals do. Next, we show you how different combinations of specularity, bump, translucency and reflectivity are used to emulate the qualities of different surfaces, from skin to aluminium. At the end of the course you will have learned all the key skills you need to confidently create textures of any kind.
Texturing with Maya
Tiling and Layering Textures
Block Texturing a Non-Organic Object
Password default : shytex
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Escape StudiosTraining: Texturing With Maya"
Report Dead Link Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
Related Ebook Video Training
- Texturing With Maya TUTORiAL
- Escape Studios: Texturing With Maya DVD
- Texturing with Maya – Escape Studios Training
- Digital Tutors 3D Texturing in Maya and Photoshop
- Escape Studios: Polygonal Modeling & Skinning With Maya TUTORiAL
- Escape StudiosTraining: Polygonal Modeling & Skinning With Maya
- Escape Studios: Polygonal Modeling and Skinning With Maya DVD
- Escape Studios – Introduction To Maya (2011)
- Gnomon Maya Training Video – Texturing V DVDR-W3D
- Simply Maya Training T-Rex Texturing